Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thursday (Nov 4) and Tuesday (Nov9)

I've looked over some of your rough drafts, and I think many of you are well on your way to present a fantastic persuasive speech on November 16-23. You'll have some great projects to choose from when these speeches are over!

NO CLASS ON THURSDAY - BUT ASSIGNMENT IS DUE VIA EMAIL

On Thursday, I'll be traveling and attending sessions at the SAMLA conference in Atlanta, and I'll be giving my presentation on Friday. What I want to see from you on Thursday is an email listing out your five sources. PLEASE put your sources in your email and not as an attachment.

I want two academic sources that come from our library. I really want you to get in there and explore. I love libraries, and the people there are very nice. The other three sources can come from anyone/place you find helpful and credible. Remember, interviews are a source.

If you attend my 9:30 class, you have till 3 p.m. on Thursday (November 4) to email those sources to me. If you attend my 3:30 class, you have till 5 p.m. on Thursday (November 4).

On Tuesday (November 9), I'll be expecting you to bring two copies of your draft outline. One draft you turn into me, the other draft your tribe will comment on. You need to have your sources integrated into the outline. You also need to read Chapters 17 and 18 before Tuesday's class.

Let me know if you have any questions. My email is shawn.apostel (at) eku.edu. Have a wonderful and productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment