Thursday, February 3, 2011

Begining your quest: outlining your itinerary

I hope you had a good time meeting new people in your tribes. I want you to work together as a network, support, and accountability group as you begin, refine, and present your topics. I'm really excited to hear your journey and see what you come up with. 

For Tuesday's class, I want you to bring in a printed version of your outline. This is a rough draft. Think of it as a "to do" list. Write what you want to accomplish as an outline. As you accomplish these, you can replace the rough draft with your new information. You will be sharing these outlines with your tribes, and they will be providing feedback.

I also want you to read Chapters 9 and 10 in the book. If I were you, I'd read this before I started working on my outline. The book offers some useful advice. Feel free to look ahead to Chapter 11 if you want even more info about these outlines.

Watch this video and think about ways to map out your research. Take a broader look at your topic and see what issues come up that may be relevant to your quest for information.



Have a great weekend. I'll be traveling, so email questions to your tribe members first. If you stump them, then email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment