Thursday, April 28, 2011

Class Reflection

I was so happy to see the good work you all have been able to accomplish in your group projects. You've made a positive change in the EKU community through your outreach, fund-raising, and awareness campaigns. Nice work everyone.

For your final grade in this class, I'd like you to write up a one page refection on the entire public speaking class. You need to email this to me by Tuesday, April 3. Use these questions to help guide your reflection:
  1. What techniques did you use to prepare for a public speech when you first came to this class?
  2. How did your experiences in this class change or re-enforced the way you prepare for a public speech?
  3. What was the most important thing you learned in this class, or what was your best experience in this class?
  4. What can I do to strengthen the class next semester?
Get this to me by Tuesday. It's worth 25 points! Then enjoy your summer break. It was my pleasure working with you all, and I hope to see you in the Studio next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment