Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Final Presentations

I'm looking forward to hearing your presentations on Thursday. Remember, don't miss this presentation or you will get a zero on the assignment. If you would like to know what grade you have so far in the class, let me know by email or drop by my office.

Before you give your final presentation, I need you to turn in your feedback reflection of the group Community Outreach assignment you completed. The reflection should be typed and about a page long. Here are some questions to guide you in your writing:

1. Do you think your group's community outreach project was a success? Why?
2. What do you feel was a strength in your group?
3. What do you feel was a weakness in your group?
4. How should I change the assignment? What should stay the same?
5. What did you learn about communication through this assignment?

At our presentation on Thursday, I will ask you to fill out a form to evaluate your group members. This feedback will contribute to the individual's final grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment