Friday, October 28, 2011

Outlines and reflections and flyers, oh my.

Our discussion about the recruitment speech was really insightful for me. You all have grasped so much of the abstract concepts from the book. I really enjoyed the unique ways you analyzed the organization and appeals the speakers used.

On Tuesday, our next class, your outline is due and so are your speech reflections. I also want you to read Chapter 11. Focus on characteristics of effective delivery.

Bring your flyer to class. It should be on a 8.5 by 11 piece of paper. This should serve as a visual reminder of what your topic is and what your group may be doing if formed. You can also display the flyer with the doc cam while you speak.

Remember, on Thursday I'll be presenting at a conference, so I want you to use the time to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment