Friday, October 21, 2011

Read Chapter 10 and other important information

We braved the chilly, rainy weather only to suffer the unrelenting heat from a broken furnace, but we did get to talk about our speeches and work through some ideas. I hope our computer glitches didn't set you back.

If you are still struggling with speech ideas please let me know. Email me. Now. Or ask Siri if you have an iPhone 4S. Or make an appoint at the Noel Studio. Don't wait.

For Tuesday's class, I'd like you to read Chapter 10 in your book. I'm not assigning a video because I want you to watch your own video. If you were not in class today--or if your video isn't working--email me, set up an appointment, and bring your USB drive to my office to get a copy.

After you watch your informative speech, I want you to write a reflection paper. The prompt is written in the blog entry below. These reflections are due on November 1 (the same day your outline is due), but you can bring it to class early if you'd like.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment