Thursday, September 22, 2011

Outlines Due Tuesday

After today's class discussion I hope you have a good idea of what you plan to do to gain and hold your audience's attention. Our speeches begin on Thursday, but I'll be picking up your outlines on Tuesday--our next class. I'll pick them up at the beginning of class, so have them printed or you will have points deducted.

Our reading for this weekend is chapter 9 in the book. It's about writing and designing an outline and provides valuable input to the outline that you'll be turning in on Tuesday, especially pages 208 and 209.

I also want you to watch this short video (here's a link). I thought it was interesting considering our discussion on engaging with your audience because it brings up different cultures. 



Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment