Thursday, February 9, 2012

Finalizing your Speech Outlines

After our class today, you should have a good, working draft of what your outline will look like as well as some idea of how you will keep and hold your audience's attention during your speech. I really enjoyed talking with you and seeing you all interact with your tribes.

As you design your outline, be sure to consider the format used on pages 208-209 in your textbook. I'll be grading your outlines based on this format. 

For Tuesday's class read chapter 9 and apply what you learn to your outline, which is due that day. Your outline needs to be finished and printed before class.

Since I can't find a good speech on outlines, I've included a fun video to watch that, I think, demonstrates good teamwork.



Have a great weekend. See you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment