Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Outlining your Informative Speech

I hope you all were able to use class time to collect your research. I didn't see any of you at the QEP symposium today, so I'm guessing you all are moving along just fine. Based on the emails I've been receiving today, you seem to have a good grasp of how you are going to organize your informative speeches.

If you are struggling at this point, please email me, post questions on our Facebook page, or talk with your new tribe. Tribes should work together because the tribe with the highest point average will get bonus points.You, as audience, will be allocating points as people present.

For Thursday, I'd like you to read chapter 13. I also want you to watch this short video (here's a link); as you watch this video, focus on the section of the book that discusses maintaining your audience's attention.



Have a great Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment