Thursday, April 19, 2012

Class on Tuesday: Practice Presentations

Now that you have your speech planned and your visuals in good working shape, it's time to run through your speech in the class.

For Tuesday's class, I'd like each tribe to meet with me in our classroom--one tribe at a time. When you come in to the class, I'll want you to practice your actual presentation in front of me. No other classmate will be in attendance. Don't be absent on Tuesday or on Thursday, the day of our final speeches. You won't be able to make this grade up if you miss the class.

Here are the times I want you to present:

12:30 Triathlete Tribe
12:40 KONY 2012 Tribe
12:50 Animal Awareness (Dixie's Tribe)
1:00 Bourbon Trail Tribe
1:10 Matt's Hiking Tribe
1:20 Winery Tour Tribe
1:30 Trey's Hiking Tribe

Email or Facebook me if you have any questions. See you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment