Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Forming an Outline: Planning your group presentation

I haven't laughed that hard in class in a long time. Thanks for sharing your favorite flashmob and improvisation videos with the class. I hope we all were inspired to think creativity and come up with fun, compelling ways to share our story and capture the attention of our audience.

During our next class, I want you to finalize a general outline for your group presentation. This should serve as a road map of sorts to help guide you as your prepare your actual, physical project/adventure. Remember, think about ways to digitally capture your story. Videos, pictures, and audio recording are something to consider. Don't rely on stock photos and YouTube videos. I'm not interested in anything you did not create as a group.

For Tuesday, I want you to watch this TedTalk. Give it a few minutes; Pranav is really doing some amazing things, and I like how he uses videos to demo his inventions.



Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment