Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thursday: Final Presentations

Each group gave a quick version of their final presentations today, and I'm excited about your progress. Overall, I think you are ready to present. My only concerns, generally, are how you will capture your audience's attention at the beginning of your speeches and how you will transition between speakers.

We will all need to present on Thursday, so it's important that you stay in the 8 to 10 minute frame. The closer to 8, the better. 

I hope you will take some time before Thursday to practice as a group. Hopefully, you used some of your class time today to practice.

For Thursday, I want presentations in this order:

12:30 Winery Tour Tribe
12:40 Bourbon Trail Tribe
12:50 Animal Awareness (Dixie's Tribe)
1:00 KONY 2012 Tribe
1:10 Matt's Hiking Tribe
1:20 Trey's Hiking Tribe
1:30 Triathlete Tribe

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. But most importantly, DON'T BE ABSENT! You can't make up this final, group speech.

After your speeches, check the blog for some reflection questions. I'll post them after your speeches. Email me your answer to these questions by noon on Tuesday, May 1.

See you Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment