Thursday, April 26, 2012

Final Reflection

We managed to get all of your final presentations done today, and what an adventure! This class, by far, was the most adventurous I've seen as an instructor. I was also impressed by how complex some of your Prezis were and how you rolled with the inevitable issues that come from group projects. You've all come a long way since walking into class at the beginning of the semester.

For your final, I want you to answer these questions in the form of a final reflection paper. If you'd like to be creative and give your response via video or Prezi, feel free. Please be specific in your answers. I love details:

  1. What techniques did you use to prepare for a public speech when you first came to this class?
  2. How did your experiences in this class change or re-enforced the way you prepare for a public speech?
  3. What did you learn about communication in your final group project?
  4. How did your past experiences in this class help you prepare for the final presentation?
  5. What did you like best about the class? What should I change for next semester?
  6. Anything else you'd like to say?
Email your reflection to me by or before Tuesday, May 1. Remember, there is no final exam in this class, so don't bother coming to class. Just email this refection to me.

It was a pleasure getting to know you all. Visit me in the Noel Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment